First Conference about Pro Bono in Portugal, with the objectives:
– Promote the Pro Bono movement in Portugal
– Contribute to the visibility and recognition of volunteering skills at the national level
– Share cases studies and best practices applied worldwide
– Share experiences conducted in Portugal
– Inspire companies and professionals to start or develop more Pro Bono services
Free event, with the requirement of prior registration is intended to Responsible Corporate Social Responsibility, Human Resources and Marketing & Communication, qualified professionals with an interest in Organizational Skills and Responsible Volunteering Nonprofit.
The program is being developed with a focus on the following themes: Pro Bono and trends worldwide, Pro Bono as a strategy to develop talent, Pro Bono as booster Social Entrepreneurship, Good Practices and volunteer examples of skills in Portugal.
To sign up: http://probonoportugal.pt/